29 Apr Improvements to Your Property This Spring
No matter the season, there are always things that can be done to your Destin, Fort Walton Beach or Niceville, Florida rental property when listing it for rent. Here are some little things that can be done to refresh and revive your property this spring to really make it stand out.
Use the light from the longer days to your advantage
As we get enter spring, that beautiful Emerald Coast sun is out longer, which will bring in more natural light to your rental. Take advantage of these longer days to showcase as much light to your space as you naturally can.
- Wash the insides and outsides of all windows
- Place a mirror across from windows to increase and reflect the natural light
- Add or replace heavy curtains with lighter ones
- A fresh coat of paint in a neutral light or white color will elevate the natural light in the rooms making them appear brighter and the room larger
Refresh your interior and exterior with notes of spring
Spring is the time for many flowers and plants to start to bloom and people look forward to welcoming the addition of new growth and color to break the winter. Fresh, colorful blooms and seasonal spring flowers can bring an inviting impression to your rental property.
- Liven up the space by planting fresh flowers
- To make the house more welcoming, add a small bouquet of flowers to the kitchen, entryway, and bathrooms
- If you see weeds, chances are others will notice as well. Take time to pull any that are in sight along walkways and around flower beds
Don’t skip the curb appeal
Here are some things you can do to your rental to revive dull curb appeal.
- Add a fresh coat of paint to the front door
- Replace or repaint your dated mailbox
- Add some potted plants to your doorstep or porch
- Upgraded your front door knob and doorbell
- Put down a fresh layer of mulch
Don’t Have the Time For These Improvements? Sound Choice Real Estate Can Help!
If you’d like some help from our team of professionals at Sound Choice Real Estate please Click Here or give us a call at 850-389-8533 to Contact Us.Sound Choice offers full-service property management in Niceville, Destin, Crestview, Fort Walton Beach and the surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing a maximum return on your investment and eliminating hassle and stress.